Thursday, March 29, 2012

"No hype. No gimmicks. No promises. Results!"

Dear Friends,

If elected on April 24th I can only promise you the following:

As a community Activist, an Educator and a Human Service professional who has interacted with the community's youth, families, and older residents for many years, I have dedicated the majority of my time and energies to make the community in which we live a more productive and enriched atmosphere for everyone.

As your state representative, I will legislate ethically and fairly, without regard to self-enrichment. I will not pay lip service to the issues as many "politicians" do, I will deal with them head on. As you know, we are faced with many unresolved issues in our community. I have a "Vision" plan of action to bring fairness back to our economy and to our youth, families and the elderly, I will work steadfastly to resolve the issues of violence and crime in our community, and mostly, I will work towards access to quality education for all students and support for dedicated educators so that they can continue their work in building a productive future for our youth.

My commitment is to equal rights for all, including women, minorities, LGBT, the elderly and disabled. This is not only since my state representative campaign began, but it has always been my life mission.

Sincerely,

Anthony P. Johnson, Candidate for State Representative, 180th District PA






No comments:

Post a Comment